The Women's Ministry of First Baptist Church Altus exists to glorify God and further His Kingdom on earth. We live out this mission by:
- Learning God's Word and growing together through Bible studies for women on varying days, times, and subjects as God leads.
- Cultivating Community by doing women's retreats and events (e.g. BGCO April Retreat, Proclaim Truth Conference, etc.).
- Serving the church and the World by partnering with local ministries and missions.
- Equipping Women leaders to do the work of the ministry.
- Inviting others by communicating opportunities for women to grow and serve.
Women's Sunday School Classes
In our desire to cultivate community within our women, we have two Women's Sunday Fellowship Classes that are offered at 9:30am in Rooms 201 & 203.
Monday Night Ladies Bible Study
Starting Monday, October 5th, we will begin a study called, A Woman Overwhelmed. Ladiess will meet at 6:00pm in Room 113 on Monday nights. Cost is $16. Contact Nancy Cofer for more information.
Tuesday Morning Ladies Bible Study
On November 3rd, we are starting a new study! It is a Jen Wilkin study called, Women of the Word. Tuesday Ladies Bible Study is from 10:00am-12:00pm in Room 113. Childcare is provided. Cost is $10. Contact Becky Hamilton for more information.
Holy Yoga is offered on Tuesday and Thursday mornings at 9:00am. Contact Emma Beasley for more information.
All are currently on hold due to the Coronavirus.
Subscribe to Women's Newsletter