Preschool & Children's Resources
Preschool + Children's Sunday School
Sunday School is such a crucial time in the lives of our children. While we are not meeting on campus, we want to equip your family to study the Bible at home with access to the Gospel Project at Home digital experiences. It is also available through the LifeWay Kids app. Just follow these simple steps:
Step 1) Go to GOSPEL PROJECT FOR KIDS AT HOME NOW!
Step 2) Log in or create an account (free)
Step 3) Choose your weekly session from The Gospel Project and select "Spring 2022" Sessions
Step 4) Enjoy access to Family Worship experiences, prayer prompts, and activity ideas!
The team at Children's Worship Bulletins have put together a packet of free resources -- puzzles, Bible activities, worship bulletins on carefully selected topics and scripture texts. We want to share them with you and pray that it strengthens your family during this time & remind your kids that our hope is in Jesus Christ!? You can access these resources HERE.
At FBC, we are commited to pray for one another. One of the ways we want to encourage and equip you in is prayer for your children. Here is a printable Praying For Your Children Calendar.
Falls Creek Sign Up
Falls Creek Information and Sign Up
Who: Students who have COMPLETED grades 7-12
When: July 25-30 [Monday-Load @ 1:00/Leave @1:30 | Saturday-Leave FC @10:00 | Arrive in Altus by 1:30]
Where: Falls Creek Youth Camp in Davis, Oklahoma
Cost: $150 [Family Discounts Available | Partial Scholarships Available | Payment Plans Available]
How: Follow these steps
1. All Students Must Fill Out Student Waiver CLICK HERE
- If Students are under 18, a parent must sign the waiver.
- If Students are 18 or will be turning 18 while at Falls Creek, they can sign their own waiver but must also fill out a background check [See Jayme]
2. All Students Must Have a Current FBC Altus Medical Release Form on file.
- This form MUST be notarized [Jayme is a notary]
- Forms available at the Youth House any Sunday or Wednesday night
3. More Info about Falls Creek:
- Parent Packet /images/uploads/FC_Parent_Page.pdf
- Dress Code Video /images/uploads/Dress_Code.mp4
- Recreation /images/uploads/FC_Recreation_Options.pdf
- Covid 19 Protocols /images/uploads/FC_Covid_19_Protocols.pdf
4. Other Questions or Concerns...Please Contact Jayme Altom @ 580.318.7465 [text first]