The First Baptist Church of Altus is seeking qualified childcare staff. Preferred applicants are Baptist or of like faith and are active church members with childcare experience.
Job Type: Part-time
FBC Altus Nursery Hours to include but not limited to:
- 8:15am -12:15pm, 1-2 a month
- 5:30pm- 7:15pm, 1/month
Mondays & Thursdays
– 8:15am-2:40pm, Mother’s Day Out (School Year)
Monday Nights Ladies Bible Study Child Care
- 5:30-8:00pm, (Rotation and only if needed)
Tuesday Bible Study Child
– (Staff Meeting) 9:00am-10:00am, 1st Wednesday of the month
– Mission Friends 5:30pm – 7:15pm or 8:00pm (School Year)
– 1 per month– Parent’s Night Out 5:00pm-10:00pm (School Year)
Summer hours will vary and will be discussed during your interview.
Paid nursery workers are expected to work holidays that fall on Sunday and may be asked to work additional hours during busy times.
DO NOT call or come to the church. Please send your resume to
email@example.com. After receiving your resume you will receive an email stating that you are being considered for this position or that your application will be kept under consideration for another time.